SDtektiv's Halo 2

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Blog Changing Day

I decided to officially call this day "blog-changing day." I say this because for fun I imported my fortune-cookie-type blog "jumptou Conclusions" Blogger Edition to WordPress "jumptou Conclusions" WordPress Edition . I wanted to try WordPress a little because someone I look up to in the Blogging world recommended it, and I was attracted to WordPress' ability to have custom headers, but I like Blogger better just because I'm familiar with it and I don't have to see what the popular headlines are when I want to work on my blog.

Which led me to check out Blogger Beta, and now I've moved my blogs into Blogger Beta version, which supposedly means more customization and such. Hopefully it's all the things I liked about Blogger and more.

In any case, there is this feature down there in this compose box that I'm typing in called "labels", and I'm not sure how they work but since I'm seeming to have a knack for posting things that have nothing to do with Halo 2 here, I'll call this one "unrelated", and see what that does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home