SDtektiv's Halo 2

Saturday, December 09, 2006

The Wiire

I recently found a website called "The Wiire." It features lots of articles and Podcasts about the Nintendo Wii. How did I not know about this until now!? Probably because I wasn't a huge fan of the Wii until I tried it at a Gamestop recently. I used to be against the whole motion-sensor thingy, but it worked well and I had a lot of fun, which is what playing video games should ultimately be about in the end.

Anyway, I listened to their latest Podcast, episode 41, which aired around November 10. You can listen to this episode through this player hizzere:



powered by ODEO


Note that the episode is an hour and 22 minutes long, but it's perfect if you are baking or doing your laundry, because you can pause it! I recommend listening to the first half one day and the next half the next day, but you may portion it however you desire. I was thoroughly impressed with the focus, the light-heartedness, and the quality of it. If you are into the Nintendo Wii or are curious, I recommend checking out their website at http://www.thewiire.com .

In other news, I might have to change the name of this blog!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home