SDtektiv's Halo 2

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Wii-centric

I just felt like making a post about a new blog I made! I came to realize the drift occuring in this blog. First, it became about how I don't like Microsoft anymore, then it became about how I now like the Nintendo Wii. It was rather Wii-centric, and the title of this blog is "SDtektiv's Halo 2"

So I thought it would be cool to start a blog about the Nintendo Wii and stuff. The name is *drumroll...

REPriiSENT!

You'll notice that it's not called "SDtektiv's Nintendo Wii." There is more than one reason for this. My vision for this new blog is something I'm looking forward to. I'm inviting anyone who's a fan of the Wii to join the blog as a writer for it and anyone's welcome! I think that it will be cool and I have high hopes for it. Hey, if you're into that sort of thing why not check out the blog?

I hope y'all like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home