SDtektiv's Halo 2

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The February Farewell

Farewell old friends of Xbox LIVE. My account is set to automatically renew in the middle of February with a $50 charge. My plan is to call them and have them cancel this renewing, as I will be taking my gaming to console franchise that is more suitable for me, the Nintendo one. I have had bad times without you on LIVE and lots of good times with you. I hope we will meet again one day, and I know of one particular friend who is also getting a Nintendo Wii and not a 360 (represent Sapa!).

I know of another friend I have who has a Nintendo Wii, and since the online is free, I anticipate playing with these two folks. Maybe I can help set the groundwork for online Wii communities based on my experiences with LIVE communities.

I will miss all of you and I hope for the best in your futures. I know this from experience, you can do a lot more than you think if you try to do to the extreme past the conjunction of the strudel... Remember that! And Merry Christmas to all, God bless us, every one.

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home