SDtektiv's Halo 2

Saturday, November 25, 2006

inv plz

After a few months of having LIVE, I realized that it was difficult to listen to voice messages during games, post-game, pregame... hey, the only time I could really listen to a voice message was either in a lobby by myself or in the menu!

Upon realizing this, I decided to express my thoughts in text messages. Text messages in Halo 2 are clear and concise and get the point across.

But take a long time to type! This is why I would shorten everything. "Invite me when you are finished please" became "inv wen d0ne p". I soon decided to switch the shorter and more comical "inv pee". That was a lot of fun. I imagined people's reactions and such but I'm sure they understood completely...

Now most of the time I just say "i". I know it might be lazy but what else would someone have to say. I don't even have to say "i w d p" (invite when done please) since they aren't going to recieve the message until they're "done"!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home