SDtektiv's Halo 2

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Xbox 360: Premium and Core? more like "Ripyouoff"

The Xbox 360 has been featured in two packages: the "Premium" $400 System, and the "Core" $300 System. This is no new information, and when I was reading about the "Premium" System I sensed something was fishy when I read that one of it's cool, different features was "and, it comes with a removable Hard-drive!". Wait a minute, the fact that the Hard-drive is removable, is cool, but I couldn't understand the sheer excitement of it coming with it since I consider a Hard Drive to be just one of the main components of the console.

It turned out that the "Core" system didn't come with the Hard-Drive! Microsoft is trying to rip frugal people like me off because as soon as I get a "Core" system, I'd have to buy a $100 Hard Drive in order to even play games, and end up spending more money on Xbox 360's peripherals than I would of had I bought the "Premium" System. My opinion is that the "Premium" System should change its name to "Core" and the "Core" system should change it's name to "Incomplete" System. In addition to this, both should be called the "Way too Expensive" system. I'm sorry, I'm neither willing nor able to spend $400--I mean $399.99--on a video game console.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home