SDtektiv's Halo 2

Monday, October 23, 2006

A Successful BTB Skirmish Game (it's true!)

I had a great time last night when me and a crew decided to enter the playlist "Big Team Battle Skirmish" aka BTB Skirmish. I know what you're wondering what I was thinking, because I too have been in laggy Big Team Battle games in the past, but this one worked out really well.

It was Assault on Headlong.

It was pretty cool, our team played defense first and after two sucessful defensings and one unsuccessful (offendings?) offensive strike, because I decided to try a strategy a friend told me about where you rush with the bomb through the teleporter, jump down, and enter the base within the first 20 seconds of the game by yourself and arm it while the enemy is still getting it's weapons, it didn't work because there was someone at the arming position. However, if I had waited to have a few people on my team catch up with me, it probably would have worked!

The next offensive round I decided to let someone else hold the bomb. It was really exciting when my teammate was arming the bomb and I was fighting to keep the enemy team from running up the ramps in a rush to stop him. Our team worked together and managed to protect the arming area while STO1C 1 armed the bomb! Even if we weren't successful in arming it, it would've been a good game anyway.

The secret? Entering with a full team of 8 or maybe even 7.

Below is a link to the stats of the game. You'll notice that there's some sketchy names of some of the people on the other team. When I see people with bad gamertags, I kinda feel sorry for them because when you call Xbox LIVE customer support, the first thing they ask is "What's your problem?" and then "What's your gamertag?". Awkward! (for those with bad gamertags), but since I had a good gamertag I got the pleasure of shortly explaining that it's my initials combined with an extra sound to create the sound "ess detective"). So leaving the feedback "Bad Name" on someone with a bad name, might actually be doing them a favor!

http://www.bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=588360261&player=SDtektiv

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home