SDtektiv's Halo 2

Friday, October 27, 2006

Halo 3 Swedish Scans Published Elsewhere

I saw in the main community I am a part of and I visit's forums a link to a gamespot story about Halo 3 pictures being posted with a link to another forum. I'll just give the link straight to the Halo 3 pics.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=126050

Here's Joystiq's story on it:

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/10/27/halo-3-info-leaked-in-portuguese-from-swedish/


If you visit Bungie.net you'll notice that they do say that these are actual pictures, and I was almost tempted to not look at them so I would be surprised when it comes out, but I couldn't help myself. Anyway, the text is in sveedish! but the pictures speak for themselves no matter what language.

NOTE: These are probably from a beginning build of the game, so expect for things in the game to be different when Halo 3 comes out. (Remember how Halo 2 changed from the E3 trailer to the actual game? This kind of change is normal and just fine... the way it should be. Expect the same difference in Halo 3! It's like art.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home