SDtektiv's Halo 2

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Favorite Witty Halo 2 LIVE Quotes

Even though there are the occaisonal uncreative greifers churning out the same unoriginal vile things, there are also many smarter and better things that can be said, some of which are quite funny and thought provoking! Here's a few that either me or someone else came up with, and you're welcome to comment on these or tell me a few of your own favorite Halo 2 LIVE quotes.

"Sorry if I stole your kill and you're welcome if I helped you." -GarbageMan77

"So anyway, I'm pretty relaxed, though I play to win, but for the joy of the game, not for my identity or a shiny number next to my gamertag which will fade away!" -SDtektiv

"If your greatest concern is the outcome of this match, your life is far less complicated than mine." -SDtektiv

"Because you beat me, you automatically called me a n00b... does this mean that you believe that you are only good enough to beat n00bs?" -SDtektiv

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Shawn Laramie said...

Anyone who loses is a noob. if you die it means that your horrible nub face just got pwned, be you Fatality or Joesph Staten himself.

Sun Nov 05, 10:34:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home