SDtektiv's Halo 2

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pregame Lobby Etiquette Rant

Perhaps you're like me and sit in awe of people who don't know how to act in a pregame lobby, if so, you can read on and chuckle inside in remembrance of people who don't think of these obvious things.

First of all, the Party Leader is the Boss! If he asks you for game suggestions, then you can say what game you want to play. If he picks a custom game that you don't like, don't tell him to change it, just LEAVE!!!

If you have your heart set on a specific game, and the party leader doesn't want to play that game, then you should go and start a party of your own. Seriously. I f he doesn't ask you for a gametype suggestion, then there's a good chance he ain't takin' game requests!

For example, late yesterday there was people in a party with Foo Mo Jive, and they start saying, "I don't like that game, I don't like this, wah wah wah!" Well, here's an idea, if you don't like the games he plays, then what are you doing in this here Pregame Lobby? You have a plethora of matchmaking and custom games that you could choose from! If playing with Foo Mo Jive as your party leader is so important to you, then you should be willing to let him pick the game! If it would be so horrible to play that special gametype, then LEAVE!!! Trust me, there are people waiting who would be more than willing to take your slot in the game, and enjoy themself without complaining!

That was just one time though, I have to give my props to the Podtacular people because except for that one tiny little time, they have been very awesome to play alongside!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger SDtektiv said...

I'm leaving a comment so that I can view this post I made by itself.

Mon Jun 19, 03:10:00 PM PDT  
Blogger Shawn Laramie said...

wtf nub. swords.

Sun Nov 05, 10:25:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home