SDtektiv's Halo 2

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Going to a Halo 2 Partay

I'm going to a Halo 2 Partay on Friday, that's why I say "yay!" okay?

Seriously. Halo 2 is a seriously fun game, and I'm looking forward to this great opportunity to play it. One of the plusses is that most of the Halo 2 partays I've been to were run by me, so it's nice when someone else has one. I like Halo 2, it rocks my socks and lego blocks.

And I'm bringin' my own controller, I am required to bring "part of a snack or drink." I like the "Team Effort" thing a lot, and what originally drew me into Halo 2 was actually a Halo 2 Partay. At one time I was against me playing Halo 2 because of the whole "shooting guns at each other" thing, but for some reason I went to one and experienced just how much fun it was!

I have some Halo 2 partay stories. There was one where two of the guys got into a "can crushing on head!" contest, one got a minor scratch but no big deal. At another one, when the Pizza Guy arrived, a friend of mine accidently pulled the doorknob off the door in his rush to open it. At this same one was the one where I met the only person I've ever met in real life that I met on Xbox LIVE first, JordanJr. Since he plays LIVE often and can hold his own against top-notch players, understandably he beat the rest of us, comprised of either recreational LIVE players or once-a-month LAN-ers.

Yes, good times. I'll tell ya, if you've never been to an Xbox LAN partay, take the best time you've had on Xbox LIVE and it won't even come close to how much fun a Halo 2 LAN partay is. I've been without LIVE for a few weeks, and I miss it! But I am looking to the future with the Nintendo Wii, and looking forward to this partay!

Any Halo 2 stories you'd like to share?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home